Do you also have those favorite recipes that you make for every occasion? From now on this gluten free blueberry, lemon and olive oil cake is one of those recipes for me.
Click here for the Dutch version.
The nice thing about this recipe is that you can make it super easily. If you want, you can even make it in one bowl! Just mix it all together.
All of the flavors suit each other so well! Fresh lemon, sweet blueberry, warming vanilla… And the olive oil makes it super soft. I’m a fan.
Blueberry, lemon & olive oil cake (vegan & gluten free)
- 300 gram gluten free all purpose flour*
- 15 gram baking powder
- 100 gram coconut sugar
- 70 ml olive oil
- 175 ml sparkling water
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 250 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 200C or 350F.
- Mix the all purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut sugar, olive oil, sparkling water, lemon juice and zest.
- Combine the two and add the blueberries and fresh thyme if you like.
- Transfer into a lined cake tin and bake for 40 minutes, keeping an eye on it in the last 10 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving and garnish it with some extra blueberries if you have them.
Let me know when you’re making this recipe!
instagram – facebook – youtube